Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boredom..........

Humm...
Oh, there you are. I was looking for you! Why didn't you come earlier?  Oh ya I forgot, I wondered off. Were you looking for me? You were? Well, sorry! Just to fill you in on what is happening. I was (and am) not feeling good. So I wasn't even able to go to church! I know! It's crazy! Why in the world am IIIII sick? Can't my sister be? I would LOVE to go to church! Oh well. I guess my life is crazy! Well, since it is Sunday I am VERY surprised to see that you already are out of church, I thought you would talk, and talk, and talk, and talk, untill 2:00 PM! That would have been bad, because I wouldn't have waited untill then. I am lucky aren't I. Wait no! Don't leave! Why are you inching away like that! NO! STAY! Oh, thank you for staying. I thought you were going to run away. Hee Hee! I need to go now. I think I stayed long enough to talk to you!

CeCe

6 comments:

RachelG said...

I can tell you are verrrrrryyyy bored, Cece. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! <3333333333
-Rachel

CeCe said...

Thanks Rachel!

CeCe said...

Oh, and you know how I said why can't MARY be sick? Well, now she is! And so is my dad!

RachelG said...

Be careful what you wish for. X(
-Rachel

CeCe said...

lol, I wish... Rachel couldn't get up one of her steps, untill ten minuts after she tried!

RachelG said...

Seriously Cece, what are u talking about? I don't know. I tried to get what you're talking about, but I'm still like- "WHAT?"
-Rachel